With over a decade of proven real-world motorsport winning success, the engineering expertise at obp has been packaged into the obp eSports Pro-Race V2 pedal systems which will take your sim racing to another level, giving you the most immersive & realistic motorsport simulation experience.
- Aircraft grade T6061 aluminium pedals
- Mild steel cradle construction coated in a black textured finish
- Multiple pedal pad adjustment
- Fully hydraulic utilising our own master cylinder and slave cylinder
- Adjustable pedal ratios
- Adjustable accelerator return
- Adjustable clutch stop
- Oil-impregnated bronze bearings at pedal pivots
- Ergonomic pedal pad adjustment for heel and toe
- HEL PVC coated brake hoses
- Simple 'plug & play set up'
- UK Manufactured by our skilled engineers
- Includes USB Adaptor - OBP-SIMUSB-01
Constructed from aircraft grade T6061 aluminium pedals and mild steel cradle, these pedals offer adjustable pedal ratios, accelerator return and multiple pedal pad adjustments just like our real pedal systems, providing incredible feel and feedback for the driver, these pedals offer a braking sensation that is as close to real life as you can get!
The PC control board allows for high level resolution input featuring a 1000Hz response time which will eliminate any latency in pedal travel from the signal between the pedals to the computer.
TDM trust in these products entirely and have them fitted to their very own in house Simulators.
The SIMs are in constant use with Matt Neal, Dan Cammish and Dan Rowbottom regularly using them to sharpen their skills as well as a whole host of academy drivers using them as a inexpensive development tool.